DOMINGO, EL ONCE DE ABRIL, VEINTE-DIEZ
Hello All,

You are invited to attend the opening of 'Culturally Baroque' and 'Antiquarius', a new selection of my paintings exhibited next to classical antiquities from the Mediterranean dated 3000BC - 500AD.

The exhibition opens Thursday night, 5.30pm - 7.30pm, 15th of April, 2010 and will continue through to 5pm, Sunday 18th of April, 2010.

**Please note that this exhibition only runs for FOUR DAYS ONLY and this will be my last showing in Wellington while still living in NZ before my wife and I move to the USA in June**

I will be exhibiting selection of new retablo-sized oil paintings on metal, two larger colonial-style framed oils on metal and one large oil painting on canvas.

You will be able to view all the work in the exhibition at this link Tuesday the 13th of April and any enquiries can be directed to Mark Hutchins Gallery at mark@mhgallery.co.nz, 216a Upper Willis Street, Wellington.

No comments:

Blog Archive